Product Development Manager (开发经理)
||广东 珠海 香洲
- GENERAL FUNCTION
To facilitate and manage the development of new products initiated by the marketing division, Licensees & Distributors to ensure the successful launch of new programs as well as timely delivery of on-going production.
1. Adhere to the product creation calendar to hit all milestone dates, with a focus on strengthening the product and enhancing communication.
2. Ensure samples are executed to the aesthetic and technical standards required by the brand.
3. Identify and provide problem shooting at the earliest stage of potential mass production quality issues to the attention of Corporate.
4. Ensure written specification accuracy and that parts comply with the agreed upon specifications, make sure successful transfer to QA.
5. Ensure materials and fit testing is completed to timetable and correctly.
6. Support corporate supply chain and control cost strategy and reduce time to make shoes for customer satisfaction.
7. PDM Implementation.
8. Team management and coaching.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
1. Embraces Calculated Risk, Passion for the product, Aesthetic Sensibility, Independent Thinker, Courageous
2. Change Management, Costing, Budgeting, Brand Vision and Strategy
3. Management Competency: Delegating Responsibility, Coaching, Cultural Interpersonal Effectiveness, Planning & Organization, Communication and Team Work
4. Able to read on the product detailing, shoe proportions, aesthetics & materials, patterns, outsoles, last design in order to execute sample development in Asia.
5. Can advise & troubleshoot designs to ensure they are technically feasible, manufacturable.
6. Fully understand the fit & comfort process and standards and provide feedback to fit team to work on acceptable improvement / solution.
7. Material Development: Broad knowledge of materials and their properties relating to aesthetics, integrity, cost and performance.
8. Quality Management: Understands quality as it relates to manufacturing process. Work together with Commercialization team to prevent quality issues during production.
|联 系 人：
将“Product Development Manager (开发经理)”分享到：
With a commitment to service and product excellence, Wolverine World Wide, Inc. is one of the world’s leading marketers of branded casual, active lifestyle, work, outdoor sport, athletic, children’s and uniform footwear and apparel.
The Company’s portfolio of highly recognized brands includes:
Owned – Bates, Chaco, HyTest, Hush Puppies, Keds, Merrell, Saucony, Sebago, Soft Style, Sperry Top-Sider, Stride Rite, Wolverine, and Wolverine Leathers
Licensed – CAT Footwear, Harley-Davidson Footwear
Wolverine is headquartered in Rockford, Michigan, the US. The Company’s products are carried by leading retailers in the U.S. and globally in over 200 countries and territories.
Wolverine is always on the lookout for talented individuals that will bring their unique perspective to the many brands that make up our company.
Learn more information, please visit: http://www.wolverineworldwide.com
Bates, Chaco, HyTest, Hush Puppies, Keds, Merrell, Saucony, Soft Style, Sperry Top-Sider, Wolverine, and Wolverine Leathers,CAT Footwear, Harley-Davidson Footwear