- GENERAL FUNCTION
Commercialize and provide technical direction on all the needs regarding commercialization phase at Asia based factories. This position is primarily focused on ensuring that the product has all the key performance and safety features of each gender and that the product is built and commercialized to the highest standards.
1. Be responsible to the handover phase from development to approve the shoes to produce the fitting samples;
2. Coordinate the making of fitting shoes and interact with fitting team to achieve the correct looking and proper fit to follow in production shoes
3. Coordinate the teardown meetings with PD, manufacture team and factories to identify the potential issues to make improvements a proceed with production;
4. Check technical blueprints and make amendments need to make technically correct and viable for production;
5. Check pattern, last and shoes grading to correct technical and aesthetic.
6. Handover PPT to factories and report the improvement need together with manufacture team;
7. Monitor the Transfers shoes with the factories and team involved
8. Update the Transfer report and follow with factories and team a path to follow and continuous progress;
9. Update and communicate the change, push need and focus on commercialization track report to make the best of the resources and time to close the gaps and make the commercialization job on time for production shoes.
10. Performs other duties as required/assigned by manager.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
• Fluent and comprehensive spoken and written English;
• Good communication skills to persuade people to work at his/her side
• Shoes technical understanding knowledge
• Smart and self- motivated
• Good personal presentation
• Minimum 5 years’ experience
Normal office environment. Frequently travel to factory is required.
|联 系 人：
With a commitment to service and product excellence, Wolverine World Wide, Inc. is one of the world’s leading marketers of branded casual, active lifestyle, work, outdoor sport, athletic, children’s and uniform footwear and apparel.
The Company’s portfolio of highly recognized brands includes:
Owned – Bates, Chaco, HyTest, Hush Puppies, Keds, Merrell, Saucony, Sebago, Soft Style, Sperry Top-Sider, Stride Rite, Wolverine, and Wolverine Leathers
Licensed – CAT Footwear, Harley-Davidson Footwear
Wolverine is headquartered in Rockford, Michigan, the US. The Company’s products are carried by leading retailers in the U.S. and globally in over 200 countries and territories.
Wolverine is always on the lookout for talented individuals that will bring their unique perspective to the many brands that make up our company.
Learn more information, please visit: http://www.wolverineworldwide.com
Bates, Chaco, HyTest, Hush Puppies, Keds, Merrell, Saucony, Soft Style, Sperry Top-Sider, Wolverine, and Wolverine Leathers,CAT Footwear, Harley-Davidson Footwear