Production Manager 生产经理
||Production Planning Department
- If you are searching for a career with a company which has a cooperative, international and multi-cultural environment, then look no further.
We are a rapidly expanding team, and we are searching for Footwear Planning Production Manager(directly report to GM)who are willing to develop themselves further in footwear industry(before you apply, please consider this is position need to be relocated to our new established factory in Dong Nai). Your main job responsibilities include –
1) Oversee the whole process from development to product in order to hit key targets for product delivery as well as specific details in design, comfort , functionality and cost.
2) Receive and check production orders, coordinate with other departments to plan production schedule as client’s request.
3) Execute production plan, following up with material tooling delivery.
4) Consistently apply quality control throughout the manufacturing process to ensure that problems are avoided, recognized and/or corrected.
5) Set up a smart and flexible production line according to client’s different order quantity.
6) Monitor the carrying over tech pack from development to production – coordinating with the material purchasing, sole factories in detail to meet expectation of production timeline.
7) Provide direction to development and pre-production teams to ensure a fit/comfort approach and production success.
8) Track the production status, review and analyze production report to predict, correct production flow issues and improve production efficiency.
9) Manage team members and contribute considerably to the achievement of team objectives, solve the problems between workers, internal and external team.
10) Perform other duties as assigned by the GM/Director including footwear market research, client service, budget control and human resource management.
This is a mid-high level position in our company, the candidates must meet the requirements below:
1) No less than 5 years’ experience in footwear manufacturing planning and production execution.
2) Know how to set up production line, organization building, footwear manufacturing process, and cost control.
3) Knowledge in shoe development, material sourcing, sole making process and a good sense of quality control.
4) Excellent skills in time and action plan management
5) “Can do” attitude, open to change and is happy to work in a flexible environment and work under pressure
6) Good computer skills in office suite, ERP system to manage, record, monitor, and report production in a systematic way.
7) Excellent communication skills, know how to manage train and encourage workers
8) Know how to work with other internal departments, clients and suppliers.
9) Proficient in English both in writing and speaking
|联 系 人：
将“Production Manager 生产经理”分享到：
Innolux Group(越南)鞋业有限公司 简介
Innolux Group Asia is an international company with headquarters in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam. The company is managed by team of professional shoemakers and footwear experts from 15 different countries.
Innolux Group Asia was established in 2011 as a manufacturer of footwear across wide range of categories: Fashion, Casual, performance & outdoor activity, classical and safety shoes. Innolux Group Asia design, develop and manufacture footwear in Vietnam and in India; we deliver functional, fashionable, innovative technical footwear for Global Brands.
We define who we are and how we do our job. We work together in the most effective way to provide our clients with a quality value for money product they can trust.
Integrity, Quality Service, Value for Money, up to date designs, Technical Innovation, Product Development.
If you are looking for new challenges and have a drive for success, join our team!