||Brand Management Department品牌业务部
- Key responsibilities:
If you are searching for a career with a company which has a cooperative, international and multi-cultural environment, then look no further.
We are a rapidly expanding team, and we are searching for Brand Manager/ Merchandise Manager(report to CEO directly) who is willing to develop themselves further in footwear industry. Your main job responsibilities include –
1) Manage the whole process of creating footwear collection – from development, material sourcing, marketing samples, commercialization to production and on-time delivery.
2) Lead the overall activities of your brands for successful process resulting in completion of samples on time, receiving orders, and coordinating production meeting as the brand’s expectations.
3) Coordinate the process between different teams: Company internal development, planning, materials sourcing, and production; The raw material and sole suppliers; The partner manufacturers; The brands’ needs and requirements.
4) Build long-term customer relationship with your brands– you are the main communication channel to create customer satisfaction.
5) Manage timeline– from prototype to SMS and production trail – you need to setup and meet the targets and millstone.
6) Source and develop special material as the brand’s requirement.
7) Receive and process the received orders and submit to the related departments.
8) Monitor the carrying over tech pack from development to production: Coordinating with the factories all details and expectations for successful production.
9) Report the status of your developments and orders to the details to higher management team, and collect reports from the teams and factories
1) No less than 10 years working experience in brand management and merchandising management.
2) Understand the whole footwear development process, and the quality control of footwear materials and components
3) Strong footwear networking including material suppliers, shoe factories, and shoe brands.
4) Excellent skills in time, action and plan management.
5) “Can do” attitude, open to change and is happy to work in a flexible environment and working under pressure.
6) Self-starter who is able to use initiative to run projects and tasks on their own without direct supervision.
7) Meet strict timelines while managing multiple tasks simultaneously.
8) A good team player and interpersonal relationship skills: know how to coordinate with teams and manage teams to achieve targets.
9) Computer skills in Microsoft office suite.
10) Excellent communication skills in English.
If you have the qualities we’re looking for, please click the ’apply’ button ensuring to enclose:
• A covering letter (of no more than 1 page of A4); Why you are interested in the role Why you feel you are suitable for the role Your current salary / benefits package and expectations
• Your CV
• You must follow these instructions correctly to be considered for the role.
• Due to the high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.
PS: I work and live in Vietnam, you can reach me by WeChat: 405842695, Please mark the position you apply for when you add me one WeChat.
|联 系 人：
Innolux Group(越南)鞋业有限公司 简介
Innolux Group Asia is an international company with headquarters in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam. The company is managed by team of professional shoemakers and footwear experts from 15 different countries.
Innolux Group Asia was established in 2011 as a manufacturer of footwear across wide range of categories: Fashion, Casual, performance & outdoor activity, classical and safety shoes. Innolux Group Asia design, develop and manufacture footwear in Vietnam and in India; we deliver functional, fashionable, innovative technical footwear for Global Brands.
We define who we are and how we do our job. We work together in the most effective way to provide our clients with a quality value for money product they can trust.
Integrity, Quality Service, Value for Money, up to date designs, Technical Innovation, Product Development.
If you are looking for new challenges and have a drive for success, join our team!