Materials Analyst - Leather (皮革材料专员)
||广东 东莞 大岭山
- GENERAL FUNCTION
Reporting to the Leather Materials Manager, this role is focused on Leather supply chain to support new seasonal development, on time delivery, quality consistency and RSL compliance of Leather shoe materials for sample and production for assigned WWW brands.
1. Support Leather Materials Manager with Supplier on-boarding process.
2. Help deliver social compliance and business audits for the supply base as required.
3. Support Leather Materials Manager to deliver annual supplier scorecards/evaluations on time.
4. Support Materials Manager to negotiate price, MOQ & dye-house surcharges applicable.
5. Support PLM/PDM team to ensure timely material & new supplier registration.
6. Support CPO team to secure best delivery, lead times and DIFOT targets.
7. Support Quality Controller to develop replacement materials as required for assigned brands.
8. Maintain designated brands’ materials tracking report and manage on-time publication.
9. Order, track and co-ordinate seasonal suppliers’ catalogues to all WWW offices.
10. Responsible to organize, maintain and seasonally update leather color library and quality tools.
11. Responsible to delivery color swatch tracking reports and master swatch to meet T1 timelines.
12. Performs other duties as required/assigned by manager.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
• 3+ yrs experience in Leather shoe material, footwear manufacturing or related industries.
• Experience and confidence to approve master color swatches and tolerance windows.
• Good communication skills, with ability to communicate with both internal and external partners
• Must be highly organized, self-motivated and a strong team player.
• Mandarin Chinese speaker preferred. Must be fluent in written and spoken English.
• Computer literate, MS Office applications and MS Outlook
• Based at one of the Wolverine offices situated in factory environment ( as assigned).
• Approx 20-30% of time requires travel to local factories/suppliers/material fairs as needed.
|联 系 人：
将“Materials Analyst - Leather (皮革材料专员)”分享到：
With a commitment to service and product excellence, Wolverine World Wide, Inc. is one of the world’s leading marketers of branded casual, active lifestyle, work, outdoor sport, athletic, children’s and uniform footwear and apparel.
The Company’s portfolio of highly recognized brands includes:
Owned – Bates, Chaco, HyTest, Hush Puppies, Keds, Merrell, Saucony, Sebago, Soft Style, Sperry Top-Sider, Stride Rite, Wolverine, and Wolverine Leathers
Licensed – CAT Footwear, Harley-Davidson Footwear
Wolverine is headquartered in Rockford, Michigan, the US. The Company’s products are carried by leading retailers in the U.S. and globally in over 200 countries and territories.
Wolverine is always on the lookout for talented individuals that will bring their unique perspective to the many brands that make up our company.
Learn more information, please visit: http://www.wolverineworldwide.com
Bates, Chaco, HyTest, Hush Puppies, Keds, Merrell, Saucony, Soft Style, Sperry Top-Sider, Wolverine, and Wolverine Leathers,CAT Footwear, Harley-Davidson Footwear