HR & Admin Manager 人力资源及行政经理
- THE JOB
• Lead & supervise a team in providing full spectrum of HR and Administration functions
• Manage & provide comprehensive HR services including recruitment, manpower planning, training & development, compensation, employee relation, etc.
• Act as business partner to provide strategic support and professional advice towards business units on HR issues
• Formulate, review and implement company policies and procedures to ensure the compliance with statutory requirements and enhance the overall business efficiency & effectiveness
• Oversee the administrative support to the office including but not limited to office supplies, facilitate management, renovation, office lease & vendor management
• Drive & support people strategies around talent development, performance & employee engagement
• Perform ad hoc projects assigned by supervisor
a) Degree or above in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or relevant discipline.
b) Over 8 years or above relevant experience in all-rounded HR & Administration functions, preferable in fast pace & complex environment
c) Well-versed in HR best practices, policies, procedures and labor law compliance
d) Ability to work closely with senior management in a fast-paced, complex & challenging environment.
e) Strong sense of responsibility & able to work under pressure with multi-tasking
f) Pro-active with good communication skills & ability to deal with all levels of associates
g) Multi-countries management exposure will be an advantage
h) Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
|联 系 人：
将“HR & Admin Manager 人力资源及行政经理”分享到：
Since its formation in 1986, Novi Footwear (Far East) Pte Ltd. has gained a reputation as one of the leading sourcing companies and exporter of footwear in the Far East.Our customer include brands, independent retailers, department stores, family shoes stores, catalogue companies and hypermarket in Eruope, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Canada and U.S.A.
As a facilitator between our customers and our manufacturers, Novi positions itself as 'Virtual Manufacturer' and adds value in the supply chain by bringing in design and technical knowledge, market and product know-how, organizing skills in the processes.