Procurement Director (Dongguan)
||广东 广州 番禺
- Key Responsibilities:
• Manage, develop and motivate the planning, logistics and materials teams in China;
• Review current capacity planning and allocation practices and delivery practices, regularly interact with materials department, commercialization production, and shoe factories, and develop appropriate plan of action for continuous improvement
• Lead and manage the allocation team on all operational and tactical issues to ensure the factory allocation are properly completed by deadline;
• Prepare and maintain the long term planning capacity database of supply side of Asia production;
• Develop, present and manage the implementation of short and long term raw material sourcing strategies to support a stable and reliable source for all materials in line with Brand requirements.
• Build the supplier network and identify suitable tanneries and material/component suppliers in relation to the brand’s strategic Sourcing direction.
• Manage all suppliers’ requirements/ capacity check through buy validation, communication of supplier to buy and confirmation of leather deliveries within the agreed capacities.
• Responsible for creating and managing physical and virtual materials libraries/ Database including price lists and history. Develop and distribute reports to make the library information available to relevant teams.
• Work with tanneries, mills, hardware vendors, and other suppliers to develop materials that meet the brand quality standards, aesthetics, end use needs, target prices, and availability.
• Evaluate the material on cost/value ratio, based on origin of raw material/usage./finish type.
• Be a coach for direct reports. Provide ongoing constructive feedback on team member’s performance, with the goal to helping team members realize their full potential.
• University graduate, MBA preferred
• At least 15 years in the footwear industry, in which 10 years or above in connection with production planning and supply chain management, preferable in footwear, retail or consumer products industries.;
• Knowledge of ERP or web applications such as SAP, JDA, PLM or EcVision;
• Must demonstrate high integrity and work ethics;
• Attentive to details and with strong business sense and analytical skills;
• Can work independently under high work pressure and dynamic environment
• Proactive, independent, flexible and responsible, team-player and have excellent communication skills;
• Good command of both Spoken and written English and Chinese.
• Must be able to travel to/station in China, US and the Asia regions as required.
Dongguan City, Guangdong Province
Interested parties please send your detailed resume with current and expected salaries to Ms. Mandy Xiao (email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
|联 系 人：
将“Procurement Director (Dongguan)”分享到：
Rofu is an International design group with expertise in product innovation, design, development and manufacturing. We are partnered with some of the world’s premier brands: Keen, Chrome Bags, & Overland Equipment. We have offices around the world and offer a creatively stimulating, team inspired work culture with a commitment to quality, sustainable product development, and responsible sourcing options.
Rofu 是一家国际性的设计公司,专注于产品创新,设计,发展和制造。目前与部分世界顶级品牌合作,包括:Keen, Chrome Bags, Overland Equipment。其中Keen是美国三大户外登山鞋类品牌之一。我们的分支机构遍布世界各地,每个充满创意的团队不断提供令人兴奋的产品,包括质量的承诺,可持续的产品开发和负责任的采购方式。
Rofu China 成立于2006年,我们拥有国际化的团队,充满创意的工作氛围。诚邀你的加盟!
KEEN : http://www.keenfootwear.com/us/en/
CHROME : http://www.chromebagsstore.com/