||广东 深圳 南山
1. Closely work with Finance team on monthly payroll preparation & checking for Asia region, including “Change of Status” consolidation, related payment application, bonus calculation etc.
2. Work closely with IT team and maintain HR systems.
3. Review and manage existing group insurance program of Asia region, provide best support to associates’ claim administration.
4. Work closely with HR generalist, Recruiting and L&D team; provide fully support on data collection and personnel information sharing timely and efficiently.
5. Responsible for leave management and p-file management of Asia regions.
6. Responsible for social insurance administration for Asia Associates, including PRC social insurance/housing fund, Taiwan national & health insurance, Hong Kong MPF, VN social insurance.
7. Support on market survey and analysis to ensure internal equity and external competitiveness.
8. Familiar with local Labor Law of Asia Region and provide timely support on associates’ inquiry on any C&B issues.
9. Other tasks assigned from the management.
1. University or above, preferable in HR major
2. Good command of both oral and written English
3. 2-3 years or above of experience in C&B, with Asia C&B experience is preferred
4. Familiar with local labor law, with experience in HK, TW, INDO, VN is preferred
5. Good command of Excel, PPT and Word, etc.
|联 系 人：
深圳玮伦鞋业信息咨询有限公司(Payless ShoeSource International Limited (ShenZhen))简介
Payless ShoeSource was founded in 1956 in Topeka, Kansas. In 1961, Payless became a public company, as Volume Shoe Corporation. Today, Payless ShoeSource is the largest family footwear retailer in the Western Hemisphere. Payless operates more than 4,600 stores in all 50 U.S. states. Payless stores feature fashionable, quality footwear and accessories for women, men and children at affordable prices in a self-selection format.
Payless ShoeSource International Limited (Shenzhen), was founded in 2003 as Asian headquarter of Payless. Every year, PSIL has been closely working with core factories to produce about 0.2 billion pairs of shoes in China and shipped to USA for sale.