Assistant HR Generalist-人事助理
||广东 深圳 南山
1. Report generation, consolidation and analysis.
2. Assist in HR Generalist process follow up, i.e. associate Relocation cases, change of status, position requisition, Spot Bonus, Personnel Changes, Birthday gift distribution, Fruit time, Org. Chart, etc.
3. Support Project implementation and communication.
4. Support recruitment process with guidance of recruitment leader.
5. Support other projects and ad hoc tasks.
1. Bachelor degree in Human Resource Management, Economics, English, etc. is preferred.
2. 1 year HR operational experiences. Candidate with business partner or HR Generalist experience is preferred.
3. Excellent written and reading skills in both English and Chinese.
4. Must be proficient with Microsoft Office applications, including Excel, Word, Power Point, and Outlook.
5. Should be a good team-player.
6. Detail oriented and has good sense of customer service.
|联 系 人：
将“Assistant HR Generalist-人事助理”分享到：
深圳玮伦鞋业信息咨询有限公司(Payless ShoeSource International Limited (ShenZhen))简介
Payless ShoeSource was founded in 1956 in Topeka, Kansas. In 1961, Payless became a public company, as Volume Shoe Corporation. Today, Payless ShoeSource is the largest family footwear retailer in the Western Hemisphere. Payless operates more than 4,600 stores in all 50 U.S. states. Payless stores feature fashionable, quality footwear and accessories for women, men and children at affordable prices in a self-selection format.
Payless ShoeSource International Limited (Shenzhen), was founded in 2003 as Asian headquarter of Payless. Every year, PSIL has been closely working with core factories to produce about 0.2 billion pairs of shoes in China and shipped to USA for sale.