||广东 东莞 南城
- • Bridge product requirement from development stage to manufacturing
• Ensure the sample products are meeting the standard of design’s needs, costing efficiency and feasibility for bulk production
• Fix all technical, material, construction issues before line-up trial.
• Work closely with lab testing company and factory for quality issue and make sure the standard met company and international requirements
• Provide technical advice to factory and other counterparts for improving quality of product
• Visit the suppliers and make sure their production line align with planned delivery schedule
• Make sure first production of a new style is good and smooth: processes are well setup, shoes from first day of production are of good quality.
• Make sure production last are checked and follows customer approved last.
a) At least 8-10 years doing technical development of lasts, patterns bottoms and commercialization into production in ladies fashion footwear (with experience in UK Market preferable)
b) Strong technical knowledge of footwear testing standards & requirement, including material, component, and overall performance
c) Experience in handling footwear inspection, sample approval and factory audit role
d) Good Communication skills & attention into details
e) Strong analytical and problem solving skills
f) Proficiency in spoken and written English and spoken Chinese
g) Good PC knowledge in MS office
|联 系 人：
Since its formation in 1986, Novi Footwear (Far East) Pte Ltd. has gained a reputation as one of the leading sourcing companies and exporter of footwear in the Far East.Our customer include brands, independent retailers, department stores, family shoes stores, catalogue companies and hypermarket in Eruope, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Canada and U.S.A.
As a facilitator between our customers and our manufacturers, Novi positions itself as 'Virtual Manufacturer' and adds value in the supply chain by bringing in design and technical knowledge, market and product know-how, organizing skills in the processes.