珠海-Coordinator, Planning & Operations业务跟单-6 months contract
||广东 珠海 香洲
- Key Responsibilities
1. Order processing and management- Coordinating between suppliers and customers to ensure on time shipment of orders in line with customer expectations.
2. Maintaining accurate records of orders in both company central computer and departmental systems
3. Planning to optimize utilization of available supplier capacities / negotiating capacities with suppliers to meet projected customer demand. Recording and reporting on the latest capacity/demand status
4. Preparation and analysis of reports to support departmental and company performance indicators
5. Coordinating with Suppliers/ Customers on payments for orders
6. Checking, preparation and distributing shipping paperwork
7. General administration tasks
Qualifications and Skills
1. Proficient in English and Mandarin language both written and oral.
2. Excellent communication and negotiation ability at all levels
3. Proficient in Microsoft Office software and generally computer literate. Knowledge of SAP system software and Access database would be advantageous
4. Experience in an export trading/foreign overseas buying office company background ideally involved in footwear/apparel industry would be desired but not restricted for persons with the right aptitude.
5. Candidates should be able to handle time sensitive information with an attention to detail
6. It is envisaged that suitable candidates will have at least 3 years of working experience with a college level education or above.
|联 系 人：
将“珠海-Coordinator, Planning & Operations业务跟单-6 months contract”分享到：
With a commitment to service and product excellence, Wolverine World Wide, Inc. is one of the world’s leading marketers of branded casual, active lifestyle, work, outdoor sport, athletic, children’s and uniform footwear and apparel.
The Company’s portfolio of highly recognized brands includes:
Owned – Bates, Chaco, HyTest, Hush Puppies, Keds, Merrell, Saucony, Sebago, Soft Style, Sperry Top-Sider, Stride Rite, Wolverine, and Wolverine Leathers
Licensed – CAT Footwear, Harley-Davidson Footwear
Wolverine is headquartered in Rockford, Michigan, the US. The Company’s products are carried by leading retailers in the U.S. and globally in over 200 countries and territories.
Wolverine is always on the lookout for talented individuals that will bring their unique perspective to the many brands that make up our company.
Learn more information, please visit: http://www.wolverineworldwide.com
Bates, Chaco, HyTest, Hush Puppies, Keds, Merrell, Saucony, Soft Style, Sperry Top-Sider, Wolverine, and Wolverine Leathers,CAT Footwear, Harley-Davidson Footwear